Boeing externship presentation competition
A selected team of students will have the opportunity to present an idea to staff of Boeing-Japan as part of the Boeing Externship Program. The presentation details are as follows:
- Presentation subject: Any idea related to aerospace, keeping in mind the economic realities of the industry.
- Team size: 5~6 people
- Date: September (date to be confirmed) – you must be available during this month
- Location: To be confirmed
- Travel cost may be supported by Kyushu University (to be confirmed)
- Language of presentation: English
Students who are interested to apply will need to do the following:
- Register your interest by 12:00 midday on Monday the 29th of May by sending an email with the subject “Boeing externship presentation application” to email@example.com containing the following:
- Your name
- Your student ID number
- Your department
- Your year of study (B1~4, M1~2)
- Your availability for a pitch presentation (see item (2)) at the following times:
- Tuesday 30th May, periods 3 and 4.
- Friday 2nd June, period 3
- Prepare a 5-minute pitch presentation outlining your proposed idea.
Applicants will be notified of the date and time to come to pitch their idea to a panel of judges. The top 5~6 applicants will be selected to form a team that will present a new idea to Boeing-Japan in September.